Litigation & Arbitration
Lawyers of Izinyon & Co are renowned throughout Nigeria for their reputation in attaining success in the most perplexing, high profile and sensitive litigation and Arbitration matters.
Our objective has always been to resolve the issues our clients are faced with. We try this by avoiding litigation as much as possible. But where it is unavoidable, we adopt a critically analytic approach towards our opponents balanced with the business objective of our client, as well as our client’s reputation. Through these we devise practical strategies to resolving the issues.
Our lawyers are also conversant with Arbitration under all rules. We have conducted various Arbitration proceedings with a combination of other dispute resolution mechanisms such as mediation, adjudication and/or expert determination. Some of our lawyers are appointed as Arbitrations in various proceedings.
Recent litigation & arbitration cases include representing Successfully:
- The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at the Presidential Election Tribunal
- The Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Late President Umaru Yar’Adua.
- Various Governors of States in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- The Hon. Attorney General’s office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in various Criminal Prosecutions and Civil cases.
- Owel Petroleum Ltd in the allocation of OPL 321 and OPL 323.
- Siraj Nigeria Limited
- GIS Transport Limited
- Federal Road Safety Commission
- The Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority
And Many more…